Online Marketing Internship for FOUR YEARS. GO. (September 2010)
Online Marketing Internship for FOUR YEARS. GO.
Location: San Francisco, CA
About FOUR YEARS. GO.
FOUR YEARS. GO. is a global communications and awareness campaign with a bold vision of changing the course of history – to shift humanity onto a sustainable, just and fulfilling path by 2014. You can learn more at http://www.fouryearsgo.org.
Description of Role
FOUR YEARS. GO. primarily exists as an online campaign. This means that our online presence must be top notch, incorporating cutting edge techniques for outreach and engagement and utilizing absolute best practices. The Online Marketing Intern will provide integral support to our online communities, email campaigns, content strategy, search engine optimization and online presence. This is an excellent opportunity to join the team of an emerging online initiative with a positive mission. You will learn fundamental skills that will prepare you for online marketing work in your future career.
- Hours: 10 hours per week at minimum
- Location: A combination of working from home and coming into our office (dependent on your schedule and availability)
- Duration: A five month to six month commitment preferred
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Payment: This is an unpaid internship
- Researching cutting edge techniques and best practices for online marketing
- Performing daily routines to engage and grow our online communities
- Ensuring that FOUR YEARS. GO. is an active online community member
- Creating and executing email campaigns
- Authoring content for the FOUR YEARS. GO. website
- Working to optimize our website and content for search engines
- Tracking progress and reporting to the Website Director
- Basic knowledge of online communities
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to tailor messaging to target audiences
- Proficiency with computers and internet
- Desire to take initiative and work independently
- This is an educational internship, so you will learn valuable online marketing skills during the duration of the internship. You are not expected to have prior online marketing experience or skills.
How To Apply
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please send the email with the subject line “Online Marketing Internship for FOUR YEARS. GO. Application – Your Name.”
blog comments powered by Disqus